Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Work in Progress Wednesday...

Coming very soon to the Doodle Dragon Studios Store...Holiday treats 2012...

Both in the circle shown for candy stick bags, and rectangle for the snack size sandwich bags. These also include a file with just the images in both color and black n white....Coming Soon!

 Reindeer Food...there's a poem on the back I will share later...

 Someone lost a nose...taste like cinnamon or deer boogers?

 After a long day in the toy factory a comfy pillow is nice...

 For those naughty kids, eating black jelly beans should be punishment enough...Yuck...

Stay away from that darn Yellow snow...It's not a lemon flavored snowcone...

Side track moment:
I have a new ipad App that I downloaded, it makes the time I am waiting  for the kids to get out of school a little better...

I took this pic at the zoo last week and added a few new elements...More addictive than "Draw Something"

Dustin

8 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

These are so cute and I love your enhancements of the photo.

Anonymous said...

Oh, this was so funny! I loved it. Yes, I like licorice jelly beans. Hey they are good for you. Maybe that is why you don't like them? LOL I seriously like your new drawings too. Can't wait for the new club to start up. :) Thanks for the laugh.

Anonymous said...

Love the new set . So darn cute. Can't wait.

Shirley G said...

these are great. I can't wait! Very creative ways to give a gift!

cardchick's world said...

OMG! the pkging are sooooo cute! what fabulous idea...luv it

Karin said...

Wonderful! And also very nice for making your own gifts :)

Hugs karin xx

Hilary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hilary said...

These are great Dustin :)
Where is the Reindeer Food Set on the website as I can only find the treats?