Thursday, March 15, 2012

March Show and Tell and Cards for Emily (updated info)

Its time for March Members Show and Tell.  For all you wanting these images all you have to do is sign up for March membership and you will be well on your way with some fun images.  Before the Doodle Crew shows their stuff though I wanted to update Cards for Emily.

I want Emily to get as many cards as possible so you may still request one from the set shown below or make something out of your own stash.  You do NOT have to use my images for her card.  You still need to post a link HERE (on prior post) in order to get the full set.  Some of you might not know but this set comes in both Black and White as well as colored.  If you want to use one of the set image for the card you can still email me at dustin_pike@yahoo.com with your pick from the set.

Also when you are done could you link your card here... http://scrappinforkenzie.blogspot.com/ So they can see them as well...

NOW let's "show off"...March!!

Ginny

The Gramma

CraftyGirl

Kerri

Kerri

Jane

5 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

These card are all GREAT. TFS.

K Clark said...

great news.... I was worried about the colour :)

Kelley said...

Great cards! I so love your images.

Karen Wilson said...

These are awesome, DT!!! Great job and what fun images!!

frogquilter said...

Can't post my picture,but sent my card off to Emily today---thank you for the stamps.Loved the images and chose to use the Easter one and wish her a special Easter! Thank you for allowing me to help make a little girl's day brighter.