Saturday, March 05, 2011

Scrapbook USA Expo...

Coming up the Weekend of March 25th and 26th I will be at the Scrapbook USA Expo in Sandy Utah.... Friday night I am partly sponsoring a young scrappers night, I will be providing a make and take using some of my digi's to kids.
I am also donating CD's with some of my Art to the first 50 in line Saturday morning...Who knows what time I will need to get up to be part of that fun...I think that's going to be a very early morning. Any of my Utah fans can look out for me either of these days, I am sure I won't be too hard to find. Not too many other guys there and I am looking to get me some tshirts printed up as well. Any Tshirt printers out there in Doodle Dragon Land? Who knows maybe at an Expo in the future there will be a DoodleDragon Studios booth as well?

The pressure is on for a successful make and take and a good time at the Expo. I will keep you posted.

5 comments:

Jenn Zeeb said...

my hubby does shirts, he uses a heat press so can cut out anything in an svg file I think. Let me know what you need. I don't think it would be a prob.

Hazel said...

Congrats at being part of the expo. Theres never anything that big over here in the uk,
H xx

CraftyGirl said...

Wish I was in Utah. I would be the first in line. Oh well, maybe someday you will come to Virginia and do an expo!!! Congrats on being part of it.

Gramma said...

Can we move Utah a little closer to NY?

Scrapcat 1 said...

The kids will have a blast Dustin, have a great time