Thursday, March 31, 2011

No Fools Here!

I know its April Fools Day...but there are no fools here!  I have just released the coveted February Members images with all the bunnies.  31 images for $10.00...thats .32 cents per image.  These images are just in time for Easter fun.  Be sure and pick up your black and white and color images HERE.  While you are in the store be sure and sign up for the newsletter as one will be coming out soon.  I have some fantabulous things in store for you this month!

My Doodle Dragon Crew have been busy making samples of some of the february members images.  If you want to get ahead of the game and get your images BEFORE everyone else then be sure and purchase the membership before the month starts.  You will get the exclusive members images too (images not released in this set in the following months but later on down the road).  Go to the store and click on the Monthly members HERE to get all the info.

 Jennifer Dove

 Gramma

 Gramma

 Jennifer Dove

 Kerri

 Kerri

 Kerri
Charlotte

Jennifer Dove


3 comments:

CraftyGirl said...

I am sad because I already have them. I am happy because I already have them!

Rhonda Miller said...

What fabulous creations by the DT.

Scrapcat 1 said...

they are fabulous creations by the DT