Wednesday, February 16, 2011

DoodleDragon Crew Introduction - Day 2

I have been talking with my Doodledragon Crew and they are really excited about sharing some tutorials with you every month.  Stay tuned for some great stuff.  You will see things like coloring images to creating cards or projects, or assembling altered items with my images and so much more.  In the mean time here is another one of my amazing DoodleDragon Crew.

Introducing, Charlotte...



My name is Charlotte and I’m a SAHM to a sweet almost 7 year old boy. I was an elementary teacher before my son was born but decided to stay home and raise him myself, which I’m so thankful that I had the opportunity to do. I’m the quiet one of the group but don’t be fooled, you never know what the quiet ones are up to!! I love being a part of this awesome DT and feel so blessed that Dustin picked me to be a part of it. Crayons for me are my media of choice and I’ve been known to be somewhat possessive of my stash! I did have to bend the rules a bit for my son though! I love to make altered items with Dustin’s images, especially journals and boxes. You can see some of my altered things on my blog HERE.
When I’m not creating I like to be out on the ocean in our boat with my hubby and son, and Miami is a great place to do that. I love to travel to new places and have a bucket list of places I’d love to go. Of course even when I’m traveling I still take my images with me to color!
Here is some of my favorite's using Dustin's images.



Stay tuned for more of my Doodledragon Crew and some fun updates.

3 comments:

Gramma said...

Beautiful cards and decor Charlotte... Dustin made a great choice for his DT! Kudos for SAHM!

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Thank you Gramma! You are just the sweetest! I love being a SAHM and being able to be there for my son!
Big hugs,
Charlotte

Rhonda Miller said...

What great creations. TFS.