Friday, December 10, 2010

Lots of stuff...Friday...

Just a bit of stuff today... New Digi's only on my Etsy shop...not my doodledragonstudios site.
Toby N Buster's Holiday Celebration...8 Digi's in all, All Black N White, NO color this time...These are a limited edition and once they are gone they won't be around til next Christmas season...I have loaded a few of each and will restock them if necessary thru the weekend, after that once they sell out, like frosty on a warm winter day they are gone...to return next year...
http://www.etsy.com/shop/dustinpike

I finally got one of the 6 books I have recently illustrated....One Wacky Wasp...



it's published by OutSkirtsPress. I am not here to shamelessly plug the book, IF I was getting royalties, Now that'd be a whole different story...:) People have wanted to know a little more about the books I have been working on, so here's the first...It's called One Wacky Wasp, a kids counting book. It's kinda cool to see things I have done printed...If I get the other's I will post it here for all to see...

November membership is done, finished and completely colored. Sorry that took so long, I have another book to finish that has become a rush job, the author who was 24 passed away recently and his mom is pushing it to get done and printed by Christmas. After that I am taking a few days off to spend with the kids on their Winter break.

I do have one question though, with over 1400 followers and hopefully that many readers out there in DoodleDragon land is there ANYONE who is a member at club 33 at Disneyland?

Dustin

6 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fun new set. The book looks like fun. I hope you're able to get your book work done to enjoy the holidays. I'm not a member of club 33.

Gramma said...

The book looks awesome,,, my DGD would love it! What's Club 33?

Julye said...

Fab book you must feel quite proud, perhaps you should send a copy to that art teacher wo told you you couldn't draw,lol. Its a while since we visited disney and I'm with Gramma, what's club 33?

Unknown said...

Nope..I'm not a club 33 member

ileana said...

Your book looks great! congratulations!!

Angie said...

That is really cool. I love your work :)