Friday, September 17, 2010

Yet another Sneek peek...

Of things to come...




















For those choosing to play along with the World CardMaking Day activity, here is a sneek peek of the new art that will be available to those who play. Dino Bday, Circus, Nativity Set, Balloons for the year, A year of Gingerbread, Carnival, Holiday Ham and Bugs....So far, there might be more only time will tell, At least 100 images and for a price that usually matches all of my other crazy deals...More to come...

Dustin

9 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Looks like this is going to be a great event. I can't wait.

Tammie Edgerton said...

Looking forward to it!

Gramma said...

Egad!! and I'm not going to be home to upload... Hopefully I can still get them after the first release... Plllleeeeeeaaaaasssseeeeee!!!!!!!!

Gramma

Jennie said...

You are so damn talented!!!
xx

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to be able to get these great sets. :)

Denni said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I want to be part of the world cardmaking day. How do I participate?

craftygrandma

Unknown said...

How do I get to participate in the World Cardmaking day on Dustin Pike's site?

Shannon said...

Woohoo - I can't wait!