Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Beware of Monkeys

Monkeys are on the loose and heading your way this Thursday... I have 10 designs, all regular digi-stamps, but this time I have also created SVG files for those wanting them AND those who prefer a full color copy of the finished cut piece will have that as well...JPG and PNG

Monkey adoption fees apply... it's not cheap cleaning up after these guys AND 4 kids...










With yesterday being a holiday there was no mail, however today I received 11 packages of cards bringing the card total to 210 cards so far to donate to the festival of trees, I think my postman doesn't like me...Oh well...it's for a good cause and the exercise might help him...
:)

Dustin

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait! The teaser looks so cute! I've been waiting for a full set of monkeys! :)

Just Me said...

Oh they are sooooooo cute!! I LOVE THEM already!

craftymamma said...

oh i can't wait to see the monkeys. i want those monkeys...:)
working on my second set of cards for the cause. i'll be getting them mailed to you soon dustin!!

Rhonda Miller said...

I love monkeys. They are so cute. Love the teasers, can't wait for the full images.

Kerri - Big Smiles from Kbear said...

You're too good to us! Thanks Dustin! I'm so excited!

Kylie Bowers said...

oh wow soo can't wait!